Monday, February 25, 2013

Handy Silicone Cast Iron Skillet Handle Covers

A few weeks ago I bought these silicone cast iron skillet handle via a promotion that Fab was having. They are only $10 +shipping. 
They have been life changing. I love my cast iron skillet and use it just about every day. Seriously if you do not have one you should get one. But anyway onto the subject of the silicone handle covers. They come in a two pack blue and green although I have just permanently put the blue one of my skillet and have not yet used the green. Instead of always having to awkwardly grabbing an oven mitt you can grab directly on the handle and even leave the handle on while cooking. This makes it so much easier to make really anything and even to clean the skillet. 

Total life changer. I saw via dealnews.com  that Fab was having another special that you get 10 dollars off via this link  which means that you can go follow the link and get these just for the price of shipping. Neither Fab nor dealnews has a clue who I am. I just like these handles and thought you might too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment