Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Late Night Snack- Goat cheese and strawberry

So I could not sleep and decided I needed a late night snack. Rummaging the fridge and pantry got me the following items.
Homemade bread (Made according to the italian dish blogs' recipe)
Goat cheese
Strawberries
Honey 
Ground pepper

I layered a little goat cheese on each slice of bread along with a large strawberry sliced  a tiny drizzle of honey. I started to take pictures but then decided it needed a quick grind of black pepper. 
late night snack
I know that it is not that fancy but seriously this is the perfect late night snack a little sweet a little special but super easy. 
So snacking on this while watching Bones on Hulu with the intent to get to sleep soon. 
Good night and enjoy your late night snacking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment